Having a great smile isn’t just about looking good, it’s also about maintaining good dental health. It is important to find the right solution for missing teeth, and our dentists offer a free consultation to assess your needs.
Dental implants aren’t there to simply replace missing teeth. There are also many additional benefits:
Dental Implants are:
- Natural looking, helping to increase your confidence smiling
- Durable, with 98% success rate
- Stable. Unlike dentures, they will feel natural in your mouth.
- More comfortable than other tooth replacement options
- Permanent, whilst standard dentures and bridges only last 7 to 15 years
- Convenient, and easy to clean and care for
Dental Implants can:
- Improve overall oral health
- Slow or stop bone loss
- Boost confidence and self-esteem
- Make eating easier and more enjoyable, since dental implants don’t cover the palate like upper dentures do
- Stop surrounding teeth from shifting. With bridges and dentures, surrounding teeth are lost 30% of the time!
- Improve ease and distinction of speech
Dental implants comprise of three main parts: a titanium screw (this is placed into the jaw), an abutment, and a crown. These can be used to secure crowns, bridges and dentures.
Before a dental implant is fitted, a full assessment is always carried out. We want to make sure we are providing you with the correct service for your case.
For a dental implant to be successful, you need to have good oral hygiene. This means that you brush your teeth at least two times a day, for at least two minutes at a time. You also flush, and replace your toothbrush on a regular basis (we recommend every 2-3 months). You will also need to see your dentist for check-ups twice a year.
If you feel like you might be a good candidate, book a free consult through My Dental Implant UK’s dentist finder today!